Jobs in Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education And Research Category
- Lecturer: NO. OF POST: 01, PAY: Rs.15600-39100, GRAND PAY: Rs.5400/-
- Tutor Technician: NO. OF POST: 01, PAY: Rs.9300-34800, GRAND PAY: Rs.4600/-
- Junior Research Fellow: PAY: Rs.16,000+HRA as per ICMR rules ., AGE: 28 years as on 12.09.2012
- Senior Resident (Adhoc Basis): PAY: Rs.As per PGI rules and regulations, AGE: 33 years
- JR.Demonostrator (Epidemiology) on Adhoc Basis: PAY: Rs.As per PGI rules and regulations, AGE: 33 years
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
Applications are invited for following posts for the department of Medical Microbiology, PGIMER, Chandigarh purely on adhoc basis for six months pending regular selection whichever is earlier. Applications of interested candidates on plain paper giving full details of their bio-data along with attested copies of testimonials in support of their qualification should reach the undersigned on or before 12.10.2012. The interview for the selection will be held on 15.12.2012 at 3.00 p.m. in the office of the undersigned.
Postgraduate Institute of the Medical Education and Research
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow in research project entitled, “Targeted delivery of anti-tubercular drugs to the brain and their therapeutic efficacy against experimental tuberculous meningitis” funded by ICMR, New Delhi. Desirous candidates possessing following qualifications may submit their bio data to the undersigned along with attested copies of certificates latest by 10th September, 2012 and appear for interview on 12th September, 2012 at 3 PM.
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Chandigarh
Chandigarh, 160 012
Applications are invited for the following posts on ad-hoc basis in the deptt. Of Community Medicine, School of Public Health,PGIMER Chandigarh.